Sunday, August 7, 2016

Monday Must Haves

It's been a while since I posted on products I love.. or would love to get my hands on ;) so grab a cup of joe and enjoy these pretty picks!
These adidas sneakers have quickly become my go to.  They are so comfy and the perfect everyday shoe...

ellis's dress is alice & ames, yellow glitter bow, beck's june and january shorts
I may have been biased in purchasing since I wanted to match my adidas wearing babes, ha!


I've LIVED in Nordstroms socialite dresses this summer and I get compliments on them every time I wear them.  I wear my black one so much, I bought another for back up.  Yes, I'm one of those people.  I can't wait to pair it will flannel and boots this fall.


 These skinny jeans are adorable.  I want them to be apart of my closet immediately.


I have a coat similar to this green swing jacket, but with ivory sequined sleeves.  Its the perfect extra layer for Fall!


I really don't wear lipstick, but I'm all over lip tints.  This rose tint is now an everyday staple for me.  It's such a delicate color, it's perfect for an every day look!


A few of you have reached out to me over snap chat about my mascara and I use Tarte.  They are primarily vegan and are an animal cruelty free brand.  It's not clumpy and adds a natural curl to my lashes when I use it.  It's by far my favorite right now!  I've also added a few other steps into my nightly regime to stimulate lash growth and I'm happy to share if anyone's interested! 


I've been looking for a large tote and this one immediately caught my eye.  It's so cute!


I knew this quilt needed to be apart of our master as soon as I saw it.  It's so beautiful and the scalloped edges make me swoon!  I've been adding to our bedding over the last month and can't wait to share the completed look.  Grey & dots & blush, oh my!



I may have also picked up this sweet owl trinket dish for my vanity, isn't it adorable?  Anthro gets me every. single. time.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday! xo

No comments :

Post a Comment